In today's fast-paced world, our lifestyle and diet can disrupt our body's balance, leading to chronic fatigue, stress and illness. How our body feels, behaves, or even responds to the changing seasons can indicate whether our health is in harmony or out of balance. By paying attention to these signals, we can better understand our body's needs and take proactive steps towards maintaining balance.
If you are experiencing the following symptoms, you may have a damp physique:
● Like oily, deep-fried and sweet foods
● Excessive oil production on the skin
● Feeling of heaviness in the body, brain fog and lack of energy
● Get tired easily and crave sleep
● Perspire easily during physical activity, with sticky and excessive sweat
● Chest tightness with excessive phlegm or mucus in the respiratory tract
● Abdominal bloating
● Sticky feeling in the mouth, swollen tongue with thick white greasy tongue coating
● Loose stools
● Blood pressure is usually high
● Scanty period in women
● Commonly observed in overweight or obese individuals, especially in those with high abdominal fats
Golden Chamber Concentrated Body Conditioning Drink product is designed to make it easy for you to recondition and rebalance your body.
● Simply infuse the fast-dissolving granules in water before drinking
● Take one sachet each time, twice a day
● Recondition your body within 1-2 weeks*
● TCM formulation by renowned TCM physicians
● 2-4x more concentrated than average herbal drink
For more in-depth understanding, visit any WJL store to enjoy a free AI face scan to analyse your body constitution.
*Note: Individual results may vary. This product is not intended as a substitute for medical care. If you have medical concerns, please consult an accredited TCM physician for a more accurate diagnosis and treatment.
What is Body Constitution?
Understanding your body constitution is key to maintaining good health. TCM categorises body constitution into nine types, with neutral being the healthiest. Its characteristics include radiant complexion, energetic body, adaptable to environmental changes, good sleep, healthy appetite, normal bowel movements, stable emotional state, etc.
Our body constitution is influenced by genetic and lifestyle factors such as diet, exercise, sleep patterns, emotional well-being, environment and work-life balance.
What is Dampness?
TCM categorises dampness into external and internal types. External dampness results from humid climate and environment, while internal dampness stems from spleen and stomach dysfunction that leads to an imbalance in water metabolism and excessive fluid accumulation, resulting in phlegm formation.
Dampness tends to accumulate and obstruct the body's circulation of Qi, blood and fluids, thereby causing bloating or puffiness, sticky mouth, sluggishness and fatigue.
Common Causes of a Damp Physique
A damp physique can be due to genetic factors, invasion of dampness and cold, improper diet (such as excessive consumption of cold or raw foods, greasy or sweet foods), aging, chronic illness and lack of exercise.
How to Determine Your Body Constitution
Visit any Wing Joo Loong store and our staff will help you identify your body constitution through a free AI face scan. Before the scan, please avoid using a tongue scraper or toothbrush to clean your tongue, and refrain from consuming beverages with colour pigments, such as coffee, tea, bandung drink etc.
How to Use
● Take 1 sachet each time, twice daily, before or after meals.
● Dissolve 1 sachet in 150ml to 300ml of warm or room temperature water.
● Recommended to consume with hot water for optimal result.
● For best results, consume continuously for 7 to 14 days.
● To stay informed about your body constitution, we encourage you to revisit our store for a complimentary AI face scan after completing the regimen. This will help you monitor any changes in your body condition and track your progress over time.
Note: Please consume two hours apart from any Chinese/Western medicination, herbs, tonics, supplements, coffee or tea.
14 sachets per box (1-week regimen)
Maltodextrin, Lactose, Coix Seed, Poria, Tangerine Peel, Ginger, Radish Seed, Hawthorn, Lotus Seed, Lotus Leaf, Korean Mint, Stevia
Store in a cool and dry place.
Who Can Consume?
● Recommended for aged 14 and above.
● For children under the age of 14, please consult a doctor before consuming it.
● Not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
High-Tech & High Potency
Golden Chamber's concentrated granules are carefully prepared under professional physician guidance, with a highly refined decoction and extraction process that maximises potency and efficacy. The traditional method of water decoction is used, with a long cooking time that fully extracts the active ingredients to better enhance the product's Qi and blood nourishing effects. To preserve the heat-sensitive active ingredients, the concentrated granules are produced using vacuum concentration and spray drying techniques to avoid prolonged high-temperature treatment.
Strictly Selected Ingredients
The selection of herbs is closely reviewed by a team of TCM physicians to ensure the efficacy of the formulas. This includes evaluating the herb quality and even the influence of their origins on product efficacy. Additionally, all products are 100% natural with no added preservatives and additives.
Simple & Convenient
The highly concentrated granules can be easily dissolved in hot water to make a herbal drink similar to a traditional decoction, while providing the advantages of fast absorption, stable efficacy and good taste at the same time.
Strong R&D in TCM
Golden Chamber has a strong clinical team consisting of TCM specialists and has built a strategic partnership with the Good Nurse Pharmaceutical Group and Beijing University of Chinese Medicine to promote innovation and knowledge exchange. The parent company SINO-GLORY Group has also invested heavily in R&D for over 3 years, and every formulation strictly follows the "Jun-Chen-Zuo-Shi" TCM principle for optimal effectiveness.
Safety & Quality Assurance
Golden Chamber adheres to high international safety standards and conducts comprehensive safety testing on all products, including pesticide, microbiological and heavy metal testing. The products are manufactured in GMP-compliant facilities and follow ISO-certified environmental and quality management systems for consistent quality.