In today's fast-paced world, our lifestyle and diet can disrupt our body's balance, leading to chronic fatigue, stress, and illness. How our body feels, behaves, or even responds to the changing seasons can indicate whether our health is in harmony or out of balance. By paying attention to these signals, we can better understand our body's needs and take proactive steps towards maintaining balance.
If you are experiencing the following symptoms, you may have a Yang-deficient body type:
● Preference for warmth as well as hot drinks and food
● More sensitive towards cold than others (e.g. dislike air conditioning and cold drinks in summer; sensitivity to cold in the stomach, waist and back)#
● Cold hands and feet
● Lethargy, fatigue and a desire to sleep more
● Prone to colds
● Shortness of breath and lazy speech
● Diarrhoea or loose stools
● Pale and puffy face
● Pale swollen tongue with white, moist coating and teeth marks on the edges
● Fluid retention in the lower limbs
● Frequent, abundant and clear urination
● Cold uterus syndrome, and weakness and fatigue during menstrual cycle
Golden Chamber Concentrated Body Conditioning Drink product is designed to make it easy for you to recondition and rebalance your body.
● Simply infuse the fast-dissolving granules in water before drinking
● Take one sachet each time, twice a day
● Recondition your body within 1-2 weeks*
● TCM formulation by renowned TCM physicians
● 2-4x more concentrated than average herbal drink
For more in-depth understanding, visit any WJL store to enjoy a free AI face scan to analyse your body constitution.
#While both Yang and Qi deficiency can cause sensitivity to cold, the degree of cold intolerance differs. Individuals with Yang deficiency are particularly susceptible to feeling cold because Yang Qi has a warming function, while those with Qi deficiency may feel discomfort in air-conditioned rooms but generally do not experience severe cold intolerance symptoms.
*Note: Individual results may vary. This product is not intended as a substitute for medical care. If you have medical concerns, please consult an accredited TCM physician for a more accurate diagnosis and treatment.
What is Body Constitution?
Understanding your body constitution is key to maintaining good health. TCM categorises body constitution into nine types, with neutral being the healthiest. Its characteristics include radiant complexion, energetic body, adaptable to environmental changes, good sleep, healthy appetite, normal bowel movements, stable emotional state, etc.
Our body constitution is influenced by genetic and lifestyle factors such as diet, exercise, sleep patterns, emotional well-being, environment and work-life balance.
What is Yang Deficiency?
Yang deficiency refers to the weakening or depletion of the body's yang energy (Yang Qi), which is responsible for providing warmth, promoting metabolism and maintaining physiological functions.
Common Causes of Yang Deficiency
Yang deficiency can be due to genetics and other long-term dietary and lifestyle factors such as too much cold food and drinks, excessive worrying, invasion of cold and dampness, chronic illness and excessive sexual activity.
How to Determine Your Body Constitution
Visit any Wing Joo Loong store and our staff will help you identify your body constitution through a free AI face scan. Before the scan, please avoid using a tongue scraper or toothbrush to clean your tongue, and refrain from consuming beverages with colour pigments, such as coffee, tea, bandung drink etc.
How to Use
● Take 1 sachet each time, twice daily, before or after meals.
● Dissolve 1 sachet in 150ml to 300ml of warm or room temperature water.
● Recommended to consume with hot water for optimal result.
● For best results, consume continuously for 7 to 14 days.
● To stay informed about your body constitution, we encourage you to revisit our store for a complimentary AI face scan after completing the regimen. This will help you monitor any changes in your body condition and track your progress over time.
Note: Please consume two hours apart from any Chinese/Western medicination, herbs, tonics, supplements, coffee or tea.
14 sachets per box (1-week regimen)
Maltodextrin, Chinese Yam, Poria, Lactose, Wolfberry, Longstamen Onion Bulb, Food Flavour, Sharp-leaf Galangal Fruit, Ginger, Maca Powder, Fennel, Cinnamon, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Stevia
Store in a cool and dry place.
Who Can Consume?
● Recommended for aged 14 and above.
● For children under the age of 14, please consult a doctor before consuming it.
● Not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
High-Tech & High Potency
Golden Chamber's concentrated granules are carefully prepared under professional physician guidance, with a highly refined decoction and extraction process that maximises potency and efficacy. The traditional method of water decoction is used, with a long cooking time that fully extracts the active ingredients to better enhance the product's Qi and blood nourishing effects. To preserve the heat-sensitive active ingredients, the concentrated granules are produced using vacuum concentration and spray drying techniques to avoid prolonged high-temperature treatment.
Strictly Selected Ingredients
The selection of herbs is closely reviewed by a team of TCM physicians to ensure the efficacy of the formulas. This includes evaluating the herb quality and even the influence of their origins on product efficacy. Additionally, all products are 100% natural with no added preservatives and additives.
Simple & Convenient
The highly concentrated granules can be easily dissolved in hot water to make a herbal drink similar to a traditional decoction, while providing the advantages of fast absorption, stable efficacy and good taste at the same time.
Strong R&D in TCM
Golden Chamber has a strong clinical team consisting of TCM specialists and has built a strategic partnership with the Good Nurse Pharmaceutical Group and Beijing University of Chinese Medicine to promote innovation and knowledge exchange. The parent company SINO-GLORY Group has also invested heavily in R&D for over 3 years, and every formulation strictly follows the "Jun-Chen-Zuo-Shi" TCM principle for optimal effectiveness.
Safety & Quality Assurance
Golden Chamber adheres to high international safety standards and conducts comprehensive safety testing on all products, including pesticide, microbiological and heavy metal testing. The products are manufactured in GMP-compliant facilities and follow ISO-certified environmental and quality management systems for consistent quality.