Canadian ginseng has similar efficacies to American ginseng, with a slightly sweeter aftertaste. In TCM, it is regarded as an Yin-tonic that is cooling, Qi-tonifying, and yet calms the spirit. Yin represents the energy that is responsible for moistening and cooling bodily functions. It is often used to restore Yin-Yang balance in cases of excess heat or dryness in the body (e.g. sore throat, ulcers, dry stool or constipation, etc).
● Stimulates the immune system
● Boosts energy
● Clears heat
● Replenishes fluids in the body
● Improves mental function
● Calms the mind and relieves palpitations
● Reduces insomnia and dream-disturbed sleep
● Alleviates shortness of breath
● Regulates blood sugar level
● Soothes intestinal irritation
Recommended for whom:
Suitable for everyone, especially those who frequently sleep late, experience high stress, feel tired easily or like to indulge in spicy or deep-fried foods.
Avoid use with lí lú (藜芦).
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Get wellness tips and the inside scoop on new launches and deals!
© 2022 Wing Joo Loong