For centuries, white fungus has been a popular staple of Chinese soups and desserts. Yang Guifei, one of the Four Great Beauties in ancient China, was said to have credited white fungus as the secret to her youthful appearance. It is also rich in dietary fibre, Vitamin D, minerals, and antioxidants.
● Moistens dry lungs
● Clears heat
● Replenishes fluids in the body
● Relieves dry cough, dry throat, and constipation
● Moisturises and deeply hydrates the skin inside-out
● Brightens skin complexion
● Slows down aging
● Lowers blood sugar and blood cholesterol
● Reduces inflammation
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Get wellness tips and the inside scoop on new launches and deals!
© 2022 Wing Joo Loong