Dān shēn is considered a blood-moving herb and has a long history of use in TCM to activate blood circulation and disperse blood stasis. Blood stasis is akin to having an "obstruction of flow" caused by poor Qi and blood circulation.
● Improves irregular menstruation, amenorrhea, and postpartum abdominal pain
● Alleviates breast abscess with swelling and pain
● Cools the blood and calms the mind,
● Relieves vexation, anxiety, and insomnia
● Promotes healing for bruises, joint swelling, and joint pain
● Lowers blood sugar and cholesterol levels
● Reduces the risk of coronary heart diseases
Avoid use with Lí lú (藜芦).
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Get wellness tips and the inside scoop on new launches and deals!
© 2022 Wing Joo Loong