In TCM, Chinese ginseng helps to tonify the spleen and lung, and shares similar functions as American ginseng in tonifying Qi and alleviating shortness of breath and lack of energy. However, Chinese ginseng is stronger in tonifying Qi, while American ginseng has added function of replenishing fluids in the body.
As a herb that is neutral in nature, Chinese ginseng does not generate internal heat in the body when consumed. In addition to its Qi-tonifying benefit, it also aids in strengthening the heart and calming the mind and spirit.
Our Ren Shen Tang boasts a rich herbal flavour and nourishing properties of other harmonising herbs to fight fatigue and improve overall vitality.
● Powerfully reinforces the body's Yuan Qi (original Qi)
● Replenishes Qi and tonifies blood
● Energises the body
● Promotes Qi and blood circulation
● Alleviates thirst due to Qi deficiency
● Relieves anxiety, insomnia, restlessness, and heart palpitation symptoms
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Get wellness tips and the inside scoop on new launches and deals!
© 2022 Wing Joo Loong