In TCM, wū méi (Smoked Plum; 乌梅) has astringent properties and is commonly used to stabilise lung Qi and the intestines to alleviate cough and diarrhea.
● Relieves dry cough without phlegm and chronic cough with little phlegm due to lung deficiency
● Replenishes fluids in the body to relieve thirst
● Astringes the intestines to stop diarrhea, including chronic diarrhea and bloody diarrhea caused by intestinal infection
● Expels intestinal parasites
● Relieves abdominal pain and vomiting
Not recommended in cases of internal heat from excess and stagnation, or unresolved exterior disorders.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Get wellness tips and the inside scoop on new launches and deals!
© 2022 Wing Joo Loong