Green beans are an excellent nutritional food as they are rich in antioxidants, anti-inflammatory properties, fiber, and essential vitamins and minerals including Vitamins B1 and B2, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and sodium. Green bean soups are commonly recommended for individuals displaying heaty symptoms such as vulnerability to sore throat and fever, dry stools or constipation, thirst, feeling hot easily, and irritability. In TCM, green beans aid in reducing heat and expelling toxins from the body.
● Clears heat and relieves hot weather ailments
● Quenches thirst
● Relieves constipation
● Promotes urine production to flush out toxins
● Relieves skin rash, acne, cold sores, and boils
● Clears the respiratory system
● Relieves sore eyes, dry throat, and cough
● Prevents high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and hardening of the arteries
● Fights inflammation
● Soothes irritability
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Get wellness tips and the inside scoop on new launches and deals!
© 2022 Wing Joo Loong