Black beans provide a rich source of dietary fiber, essential vitamins, and trace minerals including iron, folate, phosphorus, magnesium, and B Vitamins, as well as potent antioxidants (anthocyanins). They are an excellent food for everyone, especially in supporting pregnancy, postpartum care, and graceful aging.
● Aids digestion
● Prevents constipation
● Blackens hair and prevents hair loss
● Promotes healthy bones
● Lowers the risk of heart diseases
● Reduces LDL ('bad') cholesterol levels
● Supports healthy blood pressure levels
● Reduces the impact of high-GI (glycemic index) foods on blood sugar levels
● Nourishes the kidneys
● Promotes youthful-looking skin
● Prevents weakness in the lower back and knees
● High in antioxidants to protect the eyes against age-related macular degeneration and cataracts
● Invigorates blood circulation.
Not recommended for individuals with chronic kidney disease.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Get wellness tips and the inside scoop on new launches and deals!
© 2022 Wing Joo Loong