Luó hàn guǒ (Monk Fruit; 罗汉果) is high in Vitamin C and is commonly boiled and served as a cooling tea to treat respiratory ailments such as sore throat and chronic dry coughs. It is also rich in mogrosides, which are natural compounds that give the fruit its sweetness but do not increase blood sugar levels. It is therefore safe for people with diabetes.
● Clears heat and moistens the lungs
● Relieves dry chronic cough or cough with signs of heat due to lung Yin deficiency, such as dry cough with little or no phlegm, phlegm that is little and difficult to expectorate, dry itchy throat, blood-streaked sputum, etc.
● Relieves heat-phlegm coughs with sticky yellow phlegm that is hard to expel, accompanied by flushed complexion, red lips, and feeling of thirst
● Relieves sore throat, voice hoarseness, and feeling of thirst
● Reduces inflammation and throat swelling
● Lubricates the intestines and relieves constipation
● Reduces swollen lymph nodes
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Get wellness tips and the inside scoop on new launches and deals!
© 2022 Wing Joo Loong